As part of strategic programs SDEL Contrôle Commande defines the backup power solutions and CEM filtering applications.
SDEL Contrôle Commande performs and tests integration shelters operating in combat zones and validated at the factory.
- Definition equipment and easements study
- Electrical distribution study
- Electrical schematics realization
- 3D Integration study
- Supply of components
- Cable routing, connection
- Functional tests and electrical test
- Compliance with the standard NATO SDIP-29 and NATO SDIP-27 Level C: all signals and electromagnetic radiation emitted by electrical appliances inside the Shelter are hidden