SDEL Contrôle Commande has been working for over a decade in the naval field. Our products are designed and manufactured in compliance with harsh environmental constraints of the area of defense and are integrated in national and international large-scale programs.
SDEL Contrôle commande : Your partner, designer, integrator in the field of Defense
At the cutting edge of technology, SDEL Contrôle Commande is your partner designer / integrator in the field of defense.
As a project manager, SDEL Contrôle Commande ensures the highest level of quality design, integration, manufacturing, and testing supply systems and control command solutions.
The SDEL Contrôle Commande’s engineering department performs all automation, electrical, electronic, computer, mechanical, hardware integration studies, in compliance with security, maintainability and harsh environmental constraints.
The standards of SDEL Contrôle Commande’s defense products after processing
- 2006/65 / EC Low Voltage Directive and NF EN 60204-1 and EN 60439-1 normative reference
- (2004/108 / EC) CEM Directive and NF EN 61000-6-2, 61000-6-4 and 61000-6-8 standard reference
- Classification standard in degrees of protection provided by enclosures of electrical NF EN 60 529 Equipment
- Military Standards: GAM EG13, MIL-STD-461-E and F, MIL-STD-810 E, MIL STD-167-B, STANAG 4370
- TEMPEST standards
- IEC 61508-3 standard for functional safety of electrical / electronic and programmable electronic systems